The Co.Laborations Fund
The Co.Laborations Fund is an internal fund for staff and student initiatives supervised by a member of the staff. The aim is to foster partnerships with the professional field of Media and Culture.
Applying for The Co.Laborations Fund
Do you need just a little bit of money for your initiative? Co.Laborations has started a low-threshold fund to allow your idea to blossom. MCW colleagues, as well as MCW students under tutorship of one of the staff, can apply for a maximum of €500 per initiative.
- The initiative involves an external partner from the field of media/culture, and aims to establish an equal exchange and sustainable collaboration.
- The initiative has an impact on research, education and/or knowledge valorisation.
- The initiative has a public component (professionals or general audience).
- The initiative attempts to forge internal crosslinks with one or more MCW colleagues from another discipline.
- The initiative preferably takes place in Parnassos, except when another location makes more sense.
- You make a visual report for the MCW expertise Centre website, targeted at a professional public.
How to apply?
We hope to receive your idea soon!